The 2020 Vision Report forms the basis for the Agendas of the Judiciary. The 2020 Vision Report will be implemented in 2020 by realising the plans set out in the Agendas. The annual plans of the eleven district courts, four courts of appeal, the Central Board of Appeals, the Trade and Industry Appeals Tribunal and the Council for the Judiciary are based on the Agenda of the Judiciary. In this multiannual Agenda, the court boards and the Council for the Judiciary present the priorities they have set for the next several years. The Agenda of the Judiciary 2011-2014 (pdf, 1.9 MB) was ratified in October 2010.
The Agenda of the Judiciary 2011-2014 is based on five objectives. A number of results have been identified for each of these objectives:
- Objective 1: the Judiciary contributes to reinforcing the rule of law
- Objective 2: the Judiciary reinforces the core values
- Objective 3: the Judiciary meets the needs of society
- Objective 4: the Judiciary implements the legal map
- Objective 5: the Judiciary professionalises organisation and management
For more information about the current agenda, please consult the brochure ‘Strategic Multi-annual Planning'.