This is a print of a page on Rechtspraak.nl. Look for the most up-to-date information on Rechtspraak.nl (http://www.rechtspraak.nl). This page is printed on 01-01-1970.
Pioneering English-language dispute resolution in a civil law jurisdiction.
- NCC is situated in the Dutch courts, which are consistently in the top 3 worldwide:
civil justice (worldjusticeproject.org)
- Speedy proceedings: the Dutch courts are in the top 5 of the fastest courts in the European Union with an average of 130 days from a notice to appear to a final judgment (EU Justice Scoreboard)
- The language of the entire proceedings is English (including judgment)
- NCC judges are impartial, independent and experienced in complex international business matters
- Cases are heard and disposed of by a three-judge panel
- Active case management in consultation with the parties: typically a conference will be scheduled to discuss issues, motions, fact-finding and a timetable
- Clear rules of procedure: the NCC Rules provide parties with reliable, transparent guidance on procedural matters
- Focus on global best practices: the NCC Rules provide flexibility
- 24/7 availability: in exceptionally urgent cases, the court is authorised to hear and decide cases anytime, anywhere
- Low costs: a flat court fee of € 15,000 (NCC District Court) or € 20,000 (NCC Court of Appeal)